Battery Pack Balancing and Power Estimation, University of Colorado System
À propos de ce cours
In this course, you will learn how to design balancing systems and to compute remaining energy and available power for a battery pack. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate different design choices for cell balancing and articulate their relative merits
- Design component values for a simple passive balancing circuit
- Use provided Octave/MATLAB simulation tools to evaluate how quickly a battery pack must be balanced
- Compute remaining energy and available power using a simple cell model
- Use provided Octave/MATLAB script to compute available power using a comprehensive equivalent-circuit cell model...