A great course on removing barriers to change and Professor Jonah Berger has an engaging way of delivering the course content. Unfortunately there are only two courses on here by Professor Berger.
Great course! I learned a lot that is applicable in my everyday work in sales and business development. I would recommend this course to anyone, even people that do not work in business.
par Vladimir S•
Best course I have ever taken
par Enyang W•
Fantastic course! I loved it
par Olivier P•
par Yasmina W•
par Cassie C•
par Suresh J•
par SHARON H•
1. Clean and concise structure and presentation. You know what to expect in the coming weeks within the first few videos.
2. Professor Berger really knows his stuff.
3. Strategies put forth are concrete and well thought out. I learned a lot.
4. No time is wasted. It gets straight to the point.
1. I found this course in the Personal Development section. I was looking forward to a course that would help me change/remove certain roadblocks in my own life. What I did find, however, was a course about changing other people. For some of these strategies to work for me or someone looking to change themselves, it would require a lot of "post-course" effort to tailor them to be better suited/applicable for personal use.
2. Could've been more interactive. More quizzes, examples.
3. The pace was a bit fast at times. I found myself having to re-watch majority of the videos.
par Olia Q Z•
This course can be retitled to "Removing Barriers to Change in Business Settings" to be more accurate. I like straightforwardness of the content and engaging examples. The length of each unit also makes it easy to continue.
par Katharina P•
Great course. Interesting insights. I would have loved to have a bit more depth and real life examples how to realize the REDUCE framework and how to combine different methods.
par Chua S B•
Appreciate the introduction of a framework to look at the barriers to change and also ways to remove these barriers. Also love the many examples provided.
par Lena B•
General as well as marketing specific issues of change.
par Sean D•
Nice, shortened lecture version of Jonah Berger's book, Catalyst. It's good if you're looking for a potentially faster summary of his book, but was lacking in rigor.
par p H•
Material covered is somewhat limited.