Avis et commentaires pour d'étudiants pour Nursing Informatics Leadership Theory and Practice par Université du Minnesota
À propos du cours
“By the end of this Course, you will be able to…”
• Evaluate effective leadership styles for leadership in nursing informatics in clinical or academic contexts to improve leadership success.
• Discover core values that support effective nursing informatics leadership in academic and clinical contexts to inform development of a personal leadership mission statement.
• Discover competing values and polarities related to knowledge leadership and management to promote successful leadership collaboration.
• Determine your personal informatics leadership style based on results from the Minnesota Informatics Leadership Inventory to inform successful leadership practice.
• Discuss the value and importance of foresight leadership in nursing informatics to anticipate trends and consequences that are likely to transform the learning health care system...
Filtrer par :
1 - 8 sur 8 Avis pour Nursing Informatics Leadership Theory and Practice