par Andrey B•
Интересный курс, оригинальный материал, похожих не находил, при этом тема очень прикладная. Рекомендую.
par Vasilii D•
Interesting course with useful information. Nonetheless, the course has a lot of opportunities to be better:
- superficial explanation of many financial terms
- Jupyter-notebooks code is negligible: its is raw and unworked
- case examples are limited to the banking sector
- the abhorrent quality of subtitles
- poor English level of some teachers (but not all)
- validator of programming assignments is not able to indicate which subtasks are invalid
Feel that the course was hastily conducted and did not pass the beta-testing phase. However, the course will benefit many data analysts in the banking sector. I believe that authors of the course are able to do great job.