The capstone is interesting, challenging, and give space for finding practical solutions to a real-life scenario. Great way to try implementing all the theoretical knowledge learned in other courses.
My very first specialization. It wasn't that easy. But I'm sure worth it. Thank you, Coursera. Thank you, teachers! Hope that knowledge (and certificate, as well) will help me to enhance my career.
par Roya G•
Course topics and material were outdated.
par Siddharth C•
1. Very good way of applying what was learnt in the courses done earlier.
2. Purge old submissions from 2015/2016
3. Content/Problem statement should be reviewed E.g Visitors to Boschtools website can now visit Grainger directly, without leaving the website.Similarly We are working on Bosch & Grainger using Display & Email in their strategy, whereas these seem to be least drivers of traffic to their websites.
4. Share what the client actually did – to see how far what was proposed , was used.
5. Mandate a document upload for assignments. I have flagged assignments that do not have the mandated attachments. Peer grading in this course boarders a sham here, with people openly asking for a full rating because they have done the same for your assessment.
6. Please Control plagiarizing- Initial Submission can be made using any file and then someone else’s work can be copied and the original submission , be edited back. I have seen many such cases
7. Need a Reference Response in Key areas, as peer grading does not highlight all the aspects that should be considered. Yes, protecting this content from plagiarizing, will be an issue. - Donot know if the answers we gave were generally in the correct direction or way off the mark
8. Module -5 could be scheduled earlier, as Research guides Actions
9.The Background/momentum built in week1 , is lost in rest of the weeks
par James M•
Course content is good but I'm particularly disappoint that the deadlines are restricted. Even though it is a self-paced course I now need to wait a month until I can complete it. I spoke to Coursera who said there is nothing they can do to manually unlock it as it is the course provider who decides the deadliness. Had no issues what so ever with any of the other courses in the specialisation. I simply reset the deadlines or coursera unlocked manually.