Chevron Left
Retour à Computer Vision - Image Basics with OpenCV and Python

Avis et commentaires pour d'étudiants pour Computer Vision - Image Basics with OpenCV and Python par Coursera Project Network

4.2
étoiles
240 évaluations
40 avis

À propos du cours

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to do Computer Vision on images with OpenCV and Python using Jupyter Notebook. This course runs on Coursera's hands-on project platform called Rhyme. On Rhyme, you do projects in a hands-on manner in your browser. You will get instant access to pre-configured cloud desktops containing all of the software and data you need for the project. Everything is already set up directly in your Internet browser so you can just focus on learning. For this project, you’ll get instant access to a cloud desktop with Python, Jupyter, and OpenCV pre-installed. Prerequisites: In order to be successful in this project, you should have a basic knowledge of Python. Notes: - You will be able to access the cloud desktop 5 times. However, you will be able to access instructions videos as many times as you want. - This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

Meilleurs avis

RM

May 21, 2020

A very good course with applications in Image tagging and shape creations for tagging objects in an image using OpenCV. Highly recommended!

PR

May 29, 2020

The course content is extremely good. Thank you Ilias Papachristos (Lecturer) and Coursera for providing this wonderful course.

Filtrer par :

1 - 25 sur 42 Avis pour Computer Vision - Image Basics with OpenCV and Python

par SAGUNALA S

Apr 25, 2020

It would have been better if the tutor explained coding part with more explanation as the course itself states about basics, but which were not much covered as what I feel.

par Shirish S

Apr 30, 2020

Good course and idea but lacks the explanation for some parts of the code, otherwise it is very practical

par Abdullah S

May 30, 2020

Needs more time and explanation. Notebooks must be provided for future use.

par Shriram R

Jun 03, 2020

Had a horrible experience with Rhyme. The instructor was at first unintelligible but that improved later but the cloud desktop was still dead slow. It was a really frustrating experience. There wasn't any explanation for some of the not-so-obvious functions in the tutorial. I was asked to blindly mirror the mentor's actions on a much slower Jupyter notebook.

par Nur A B A W

May 31, 2020

RHYME did not work 90% of the time. It lagged every 10 seconds the rest of 10% of the time. After restarting it again and again, I waited for 4 hours for desktop to launch and gave up to wait for it. Instructor was good, but I really think we need subtitles for this class. English is not my first language.

par Rohan V M

May 21, 2020

A very good course with applications in Image tagging and shape creations for tagging objects in an image using OpenCV. Highly recommended!

par Praveen R

May 29, 2020

The course content is extremely good. Thank you Ilias Papachristos (Lecturer) and Coursera for providing this wonderful course.

par Moses I T

May 22, 2020

This is a great intro for any beginner! Clearly taught at the right pace and in a logical order.

par Prof. A K

May 18, 2020

Very nicely designed course and the hands on experience is superb. Allow more time to practice.

par Charan K

Jun 04, 2020

need more guided projects specifically this topic , and thanks to ilias for doing this.

par M V

May 13, 2020

Was really smooth and i learnt a lot of minute things that i didnt focus on earlier.

par Asher

Apr 28, 2020

Very interesting delivery, but need to work quickly as it is time limited.

par Abhyuday S

Apr 16, 2020

It is very effective and interesting course. I enjoyed and learnt a lot.

par Muhammad F

Apr 01, 2020

This is good course for beginners. It is short and practical.

par Bhaveshkumar C D

Jun 05, 2020

It was really a useful and enjoyable learning experience..!

par Sudarshan

May 11, 2020

It was a bit tough in the beginning, but enjoyed it.

par Vijetha U

May 06, 2020

A good guided project for absolute beginners

par Aishwaryaditya J

May 24, 2020

easy and quick for fundamentals of openCV.

par Mysa S C

May 01, 2020

I found this course is useful for everyone

par Sumara I M

May 20, 2020

It was great learning these.

par KHOKHRIYA D

Mar 25, 2020

It was a short project.

par Prachi P

May 19, 2020

good course to learn

par shefali p

May 17, 2020

nice experience

par Samaraweera B

Apr 24, 2020

good experience

par Rajasinghe R

Apr 23, 2020

Good experience