Oct 31, 2015
The course deserves a 5-star rating because: (1) content is relevant, (2) the professor is concise and possesses great teaching skills, and (3) the learning modules are applicable to daily problems.
Oct 14, 2020
The course was excellent. A little difficult and overwhelming at times but as long as you stayed the course the professors gave you every opportunity to succeed. Thank you for your time professor.
par César R•
Jul 05, 2016
The order and content of the lessons wasn't planned with sufficient care.
par Sebastiaan B•
Aug 17, 2016
The second test should be compulsory for also the non-paying students!
par Steven T•
May 16, 2018
The content was very useful but I felt that instruction was lacking
par demehin I•
Jan 31, 2016
still needs a better way of explaining the diversity of the course
par Luke R•
Apr 06, 2017
Good Course, but final project asks a lot for what this course is
par steven u•
Nov 23, 2015
Good intro and fundamentals, but focuses far too much on finance.
par Diogo H M d F T•
Jul 07, 2016
Superficial, esboça assuntos de estatística e mal fala do excel.
par 张之晗(ZhiHan Z•
Sep 09, 2017
So many terminologies, can you talk those principles concisely?
Sep 20, 2016
Very hard to comprehend for 6 weeks. But could have been great.
par Bernhard K•
Feb 28, 2016
Way too theoretical. This is Excel, not Information Theory....
par Ernesto R•
Mar 11, 2016
Not enough practices for the unexperienced students.
par Neelam M•
Jul 27, 2016
inclination was more towards concept than excel
par SARAH S A•
Jul 18, 2017
Tough Course.. Need Mathematical Background
par Y. B•
Feb 06, 2016
good, but no material and lack of structure
par Ricardo C•
Dec 08, 2018
Too much theory and no excel learings.
par Reiko M•
May 04, 2016
Not so comfortable with using Excel.
par Sundeep g•
Feb 25, 2019
It was great to have this course.
par Hao C•
Feb 09, 2016
Not so relevant with real work.
par Joseph M•
May 02, 2016
It was an interesting course.
par Carlos S C•
Feb 14, 2016
Final project really hard
par Vishal R•
Dec 18, 2015
Not much explanatory
par Santiago B•
May 27, 2020
par Syed A M K•
Dec 12, 2015
par Jorge D•
Oct 17, 2015
par Gabriel O C•
Jul 05, 2016
- Classification lecture is good;
-Weekly assignments are challenging enough
- No slides provided. Professor draws on an eletronic chalkboard (with a very bad handwriting) and you need to keep going back to videos when you are doing the homework. For me, this shows lack of professionalism and laziness
- Some excel sheets are provided. But they are very messy and badly formatted, matching the messy handwriting in the videos. AND, the instructions are for MAC! No instructions for PC are provided whatsoever. I never used MAC, so I had a very hard time!
- Very few examples real examples are provided;
- You learn math concepts, not Excel skills! Except for the LINEST function, which is very handy, BUT it's NOT TAUGHT in the videos. I had to google the function to learn it.
- They say to complete each piece of the final assingment after you finish the respective week related to that piece. But they only say that as you start week 6!
- The course doesn't provide sufficient material for the final assignment. You get stuck without knowing how to get to answers;
- Some answers to the final assignment are not correct, you check the answer sheet, and the results aren't present in the test!
I'd never recommend this course to anyone. I only took it because I'm plannening to finish the specialization.
I've taken several Online Courses (5+ on Excel), and this is the worst and most frustating one by far!