The course deserves a 5-star rating because: (1) content is relevant, (2) the professor is concise and possesses great teaching skills, and (3) the learning modules are applicable to daily problems.
The course was excellent. A little difficult and overwhelming at times but as long as you stayed the course the professors gave you every opportunity to succeed. Thank you for your time professor.
par Sebastiaan B•
The second test should be compulsory for also the non-paying students!
par Steven T•
The content was very useful but I felt that instruction was lacking
par demehin I•
still needs a better way of explaining the diversity of the course
par Luke R•
Good Course, but final project asks a lot for what this course is
par steven u•
Good intro and fundamentals, but focuses far too much on finance.
par Diogo H M d F T•
Superficial, esboça assuntos de estatística e mal fala do excel.
par 张之晗(ZhiHan Z•
So many terminologies, can you talk those principles concisely?
Very hard to comprehend for 6 weeks. But could have been great.
par Bernhard K•
Way too theoretical. This is Excel, not Information Theory....
par Ernesto R•
Not enough practices for the unexperienced students.
par Scott R•
Definitely way more statistics than I expected.
par Neelam M•
inclination was more towards concept than excel
par SARAH S A•
Tough Course.. Need Mathematical Background
par Y. B•
good, but no material and lack of structure
par Ricardo C•
Too much theory and no excel learings.
par Reiko M•
Not so comfortable with using Excel.
par Sundeep g•
It was great to have this course.
par Hao C•
Not so relevant with real work.
par Joseph M•
It was an interesting course.
par Carlos S C•
Final project really hard
par Vishal R•
Not much explanatory
par Santiago B•
par Syed A M K•
par Jorge D•
par Gabriel O C•
- Classification lecture is good;
-Weekly assignments are challenging enough
- No slides provided. Professor draws on an eletronic chalkboard (with a very bad handwriting) and you need to keep going back to videos when you are doing the homework. For me, this shows lack of professionalism and laziness
- Some excel sheets are provided. But they are very messy and badly formatted, matching the messy handwriting in the videos. AND, the instructions are for MAC! No instructions for PC are provided whatsoever. I never used MAC, so I had a very hard time!
- Very few examples real examples are provided;
- You learn math concepts, not Excel skills! Except for the LINEST function, which is very handy, BUT it's NOT TAUGHT in the videos. I had to google the function to learn it.
- They say to complete each piece of the final assingment after you finish the respective week related to that piece. But they only say that as you start week 6!
- The course doesn't provide sufficient material for the final assignment. You get stuck without knowing how to get to answers;
- Some answers to the final assignment are not correct, you check the answer sheet, and the results aren't present in the test!
I'd never recommend this course to anyone. I only took it because I'm plannening to finish the specialization.
I've taken several Online Courses (5+ on Excel), and this is the worst and most frustating one by far!